Cyber security threats are on the rise and protecting sensitive customer information and business data is growing in complexity. Global regulations and industry compliance to HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, PCI DSS and many other global regulating bodies, further complicate this equation and add increased pressure to your business operations. No one is immune to data loss or data breach incidents but working with Amplimark can help you manage the risk and close the security gap that may exist in your organization.
At Amplimark, we take the guess work out of cybersecurity and can help your business by protecting your confidential and proprietary information and sensitive customer data.
Key benefits of Amplimark Cyber Security Services:
- Cyber Threat Assessment: In today’s environment, organizations depend on web to complete many tasks core to their business operation. As an organization, it is critical to have good understanding of your exposure and vulnerability. Every business is different and pre-packaged security products are neither effective nor affordable in long-run. At Amplimark, we provide comprehensive cyber threat assessment solutions that are customized to meet your needs.
- Business Impact Analysis: Threat assessment is just one part of cyber security. Every organization must have a solid plan to deal with data breach and how it impacts their business in short and long-run. We provide comprehensive business continuity planning with focus on restoring mission critical business functions, data recovery and incident reporting to federal or other regulatory bodies.
- Risk Analysis: Understanding your vulnerabilities is half the battle. We can help your business in identify security threats and determine the potential business impacts. We provide comprehensive risk assessment to accurately define your company’s security profile.
- Network Security: Network security is not about physically securing your hardware. Most organizations are using sophisticated wireless networks today and explosive growth of wireless devices had added increased risk to networks permitting wireless access. As a result, it has become critical to understand the risk of wireless computing. Amplimark provides extensive reporting on networking security and traffic analysis.
- Disaster Recovery Services: Every business must have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan. We can review your disaster recovery plans and provide comprehensive reports on compliance issues, risk analysis, and business impact analysis. Our goal is to create a solid framework to ensure business continuity in the event of catastrophic disruption.
We can help you protect your business by protecting your confidential and proprietary information and sensitive customer data. With our comprehensive cyber security solutions, you can block web threats to reduce malware infections, decrease overhead in monitoring and responding to cyber incidents and free up your valuable IT resources.